CONCEPTUAL SELF PORTRAIT.

The word conceptual means a photography that illustrates an idea. Like the photo for example. Without showing myself, I excerpt an idea of who I am. It’s a way of showing others their own idea of me. From my photo, you could tell I like nature. I also like photography. I love writing and reading. I would like to visit the world. Paris. Everything in that photo shows something I like and find interest on. Can be something simple or something I find amazing. I love seeing these ideas when I see these types of pictures. A lot of people can view someone differently. Our minds can go to one important clue or another. Whatever catches our interest first. I feel like people would see the plants and trees first. One of my good books. Or the camera. In the photo. There’s a certain frog and under it, it says Zacatecas. That’s where my parents were born. I go to Zacatecas every year. In a small town. But it’s filled with memories. It’s a huge part of my life and I’m glad I get to see the beauty of it! 

I researched the photography of Cindy Sherman. This one got my attention. Although, I would never do this type of art; I like how interesting it is. I like her style and how it’s different with every photo. It’s appealing to the eye. To see more.