WHY PHOTOGRAPHY IS IMPORTANT.

Photography has been really important for many years. Some for the same reason. It gives the moment of time. An important role or place. For some, they would say it’s important for evidence. For others, they would say it’s important for memories. In all, it allows us to see different views from different perspectives. All around the world. It allows us to see important information. Just by a single photo, it can give us a whole lot of new information. A lot of beautiful moments and many more. 

Photography can be important because it gives us collections of meaningful moment in our life. Or in anyone’s life. It gives us beautiful memories. It gives us views to everyone’s life. By far, this is more important than anyone can know. If photography didn’t exist — moments like these would be gone. Memory can be hard. This can give us a whole new view. A memory that is found to be shared.

Photography has been a skill for many years. Photography can be creative and open. I think that the hobbies we share and admire can give us new relationships to a lot of people. To see why you can agree to things and to see different ideas. I have this friend and she has hobbies and has likings to things I love. It’s amazing to share characteristics and likings to others. 

This might be my favorite topic to why photography is important. It gives us information. A whole new perspective in life. It can be amazing, scary, nerve racking, and interesting. For many years, photography has been beautiful to me. The thing I really love about it, is gathering information. Seeing different view points. To see how life is. It can give us awareness. It can help us seek to what is going on currently in the world. Climate change has been a problem for years. To help us see how bad it is, we get to look at it. It can help us see the essential in science. To help us see how everything is. To help us see history. 

Taking everything into account, photography is important. Photography has always been important. It can help us see possibilities and make us have opportunities. Opportunities to help the earth. Opportunities to help everything around us. Opportunities to seek information. Opportunities to make businesses and seek for jobs. Just by seeing we can understand what’s going on. No matter what language people see. We’ll see what’s important. All of us. It’s art. It’s interesting. Photography can develop and we can see more. Experience life.